1/01/2008

Amigurumi Candy Corn

About This Pattern

My favorite Halloween treat has to be the sugary-goodness that we all know as candy corns. Each year, for some unknown reason, I am compelled to eat so much of the stuff in one sitting that I become sick and don’t want to look at another candy corn for at least another year.
Well, this year I have a plan. Instead of eating the candy corns, I’m just going to love them… kawaii amigurumi style. So, whadda you say? Care to join me for a little candy corn party?

(Pattern includes both candy corn sizes)


Skill Level: Beginner
Stitches Used: Chain Stitch (CH),  Single Crochet (SC), Single Crochet Decrease (DECR)
Finished Size: Large - 4 inches (10 cm), Small - 2 inches (5 cm)

Hook: US Size F (hook conversion)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Other Materials: Fiber fill, black embroidery floss, embroidery needle, yarn needle, 9mm eyes, stitch marker



* Free pattern downloads are hosted by Ravelry.com. Ravelry account is not needed to download the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin